2. Per PayPal; “Should your deal involves a money transformation, it shall be finished at a retail foreign
exchange price quoted to PayPal by a global standard bank. this trade rate features a 2.5% cost above the wholesale trade price at which PayPal obtains foreign exchange, plus the cost is retained by PayPal. The certain trade rate that is applicable to your numerous money deal is shown during the time of the transaction”.
So what does this mean?
- Essentially PayPal utilizes an industry forex price for transforming your deal money (i.e. Australian or dollars that are US to New Zealand Dollars, after which adds a charge of 2.5% regarding the deal value for carrying this out. Therefore, anything you offer, you will lose 2.5% on forex fees.
3. Bank Transfer fee$1.00 for amounts below NZ$150Free for amounts above NZ$150
4. Brand New Zealand Bank Deposit charge
- As at March 2016, no brand brand brand New Zealand bank had been billing for inbound PayPal deposits, nor had intends to achieve this. Continue reading “Foreign currency feePayPal charges 2.5% regarding the deal value for just about any product priced and sold in a currency that is foreign.”